2.27.2009

And the winner is.... Mynelle Gardens

I present to you our reception site:


The Westbrook House at Mynelle Gardens






The beautiful Sunroom, where we will have the guest book, favors, and present table.

The main room, where folks will eat.


.... we're not going to have seating for everyone (I estimate about 150 folks will attend), but we will have plenty of bar tables for folks to stand at.  I only want enough seating for folks who can't stand for very long, so everyone is milling around, and DANCING!



And this is the dance room-  It will need a LOT of color!


This picture does not do the atrium justice.  It'll be our cake room.


Our food room!



So, as you can see, we have a great start.  The house costs $800 to rent, and has a lot of tables ready to go, which cuts down on rental costs.  It also has a kitchen, which will be immensely helpful for the food situation (you just wait til you hear about that!)

There is plenty of space, even if the guest list exceeds our expectations.  I can't wait to start posting inspirations for the decorations!

2 comments:

  1. You may find this entirely crazy - but here goes nothing:

    My friend is in India, and is getting married in March 2011 in the Jackson area. We live in Olympia (60 mins south of Seattle), and are trying to help her plan this wedding from here.

    Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, since we have never been to Jackson! We're looking at Mynelle as a possible location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcia,

    Not crazy at all--I'd be glad to offer any help I can. Why don't you email me any questions at corinna{dot}anderson {at} gmail {dot} com.

    I'd be glad to share- planning a wedding from across the country is insane. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete